I just put the finishing touches on this! Though small, those flowers actually do take a bit of time to complete, especially since I have to hide the ends and stitch them into place on the skull. But those were the last details to be added, so now I can say this project is done!
Since October 1, I have crocheted a gloomy corn, a pumpkin, and done all the detail work for this skull. If I count the work I did last month, I’ve crocheted a total of 2 skulls, 9 pumpkins, 3 candy corn and 2 gloomy corn. And I still have no idea what I’m going to do with all these crocheted oddities.
Tomorrow, I think I will crochet myself a quick Halloween scarf. After that, who knows! But I will keep posting as I work on these items 🙂