More work today on the cushy, cozy, giant Day of the Dead skull. The eye flowers are stitched on and I crocheted the nose today. I’m borrowing the nose pattern from Beastly Crochet by Brenda K. B. Anderson. There are a LOT of patterns in that book that I’m dying to work on, including a Day of the Dead shoulder bag that I got the nose pattern from. Speaking of which, here’s what that looks like on my skull.
I spent a lot of time today working on another project for this month – a Mother Teresa costume for Pixie. She’s doing a report on Mother Teresa for All Saints Day at school. Then after that, I have to make a Sith costume for Pixie and a Jedi costume for Princess. Lots to do this month, but I’ll keep plugging away.